April 25, 2015

    My Last week's Hike was to Anasazi Valley Trail head.  Here are some beautiful pic's of the area.  It is located just past Ivans Utah.   It was amazing 3 mile hike.  Although  I did not go to the end, I enjoyed the nature and the quietness of what I did get to do.























Family additions came this month also.  " Here is Johnny" (ha-ha couldn't resist the tonight show theme)
And here is the rest of Grandma Bonnie's Pride and Joy! Left to Right.  Alex, Izzy, Ellee, Emma, Colleen, Reese, and Spencer.  It had to be a fast picture session with 7 very active kids.
    After a Fun filled week playing and Tending Gran kids.  I came back home to St George and started my routine again. And had some trouble with my eyes.  Contacts came out and new ones went in.  (only after a couple weeks of wearing a new set) That is when I found my eye looked bad...  Went to the eye doctor and he said your eye has hemorrhaged!
The is a picture when things started to get a little better looking.  I won't show the really bad one's
As I am posting this blog It looks much better and I should be able to ditch the glasses tomorrow!!

    I still am trying to get in the right frame of mind to be able to study my scriptures and find joy in studying them.  Things did not all follow the plan with housework and meals with Dave.  So we will try to come to a happy medium for Both of us.  Spending more time with helping with my Father this last week.  I don't know how my Sister copes with all she does.  But hopefully what I can do helps lighten her load.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feb 2012