August 1, 2015

I need to get this down so I could not forget what happened to me this last month...  I have been struggling with extreme stress.  So much I can not even function.  I asked for blessing's which Dave was happy to give.  I asked for Medication which my Doctor promptly gave.  I asked for help watching my Father and got it with Meadows health care.  I now know after 30 years of marriage a small portion of the struggles Dave has had with Depression.  When I talked to my sister last night.  I said I could not explain the deep feelings of despair I have. And yes it is all mental and not physical but that does not mean it is any less real.  (We were discussing my Dads Itching problems)  I have said for a long time.  I believe my Fathers physical problems are caused by stress.  I have a stronger understanding what Stephanie is struggling with also at this time.  I do no want to have to go through this process to learn a lesson.  But I am sure my loving Heavenly Father will not give me something that I can not handle.  I am hoping with A doctors help that this too will pass.   And I can return to living and enjoying life. Some of the issues of despair that have is my teeth are always clenched with waking up biting my tongue. hot sweats, suffocation, world issues trigger despairing thoughts. Headaches from tensing numbing feeling in legs.  Shaking like i have low sugar. my heart rate is accelerated. shortness of breath.  dizziness, light headed. fear of dying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feb 2012